Reporting your lost card is essential to protecting your identity and safeguarding your financial access. Be sure to take full advantage of our services by purchasing accessories to keep your VCUCard safe!
Follow these 2 simple steps to replace your VCUCard:
- Report your VCUCard lost or stolen through myVCUCard.com.
- Replace your VCUCard by visiting one of our offices during normal business hours.
Your VCUCard is considered to be an official state identification and we require you to physically verify your identity to issue a replacement. Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information on our Lost, Stolen & Damaged Cards policy.
A replacement fee will be charged for all lost, stolen, misplaced or abused VCUCards payable at the time of reissuance. VCU and VCU Health cards will be charged a $25.00 fee; VCU Health Dual Role cards will be charged an additional $5.00 fee.
The VCUCard Office accepts RamBucks, certified checks, and all major credit cards. All pre-existing access and financial information will automatically carry over to the replacement card.
VCU Health Employees
If you are a VCU Health System employee who has lost or misplaced your ID, the Health System requires completion and approval of the HR4U ID replacement card request form prior to having your ID replaced. For additional information on this process, you may visit the HR4U Portal or contact the HR4U Service Center at (804) 628-4748.
- If you found your Lost Card, but have already replaced it, you are required to surrender your old ID immediately to one of our offices.
- If you found your Lost Card, and have NOT already replaced it, you can Report Your VCUCard Found by logging into myVCUCard.com
- If you found a VCUCard that does not belong to you, please return it to: P.O. Box 843069, Richmond, Virginia 23284.