Reporting your lost card is essential to protecting your identity and safeguarding your financial access. Be sure to take full advantage of our services by purchasing accessories to keep your VCUCard safe!
Follow these 2 simples steps to replace your VCUCard:
- Report your VCUCard lost or stolen through myVCUCard.com.
- Replace your VCUCard by visiting one of our offices during normal business hours.
Your VCUCard is considered to be an official state identification and we require you to physically verify your identity to issue a replacement. Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information on our Lost, Stolen & Damaged Cards policy.
All lost or stolen VCUCards are subject to a replacement fee, payable at the time of issuance of your new card. The VCUCard Office accepts RamBucks, cash, as well as Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover cards. All pre-existing access and financial information will automatically carry over to your new replacement.
Students, Faculty, and Staff
The replacement fee for lost or stolen VCUCards is $20; dual role IDs cost $25. If you are a Distance Learning Student (taking courses off campus), you must request your replacement VCUCard via email from your official VCU email account. Distance Learning Students are required to send a cashiers/certified check to VCUCard at 701 W. Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23284 to pay for the lost card before it will be re-issued.
VCU Health System Employees
If your card has been misplaced, lost or stolen, you must contact your department. Your department is responsible for submitting an NEI form to the VCU Health System Human Resource department. HR will verify your employment and forward the form to the VCUCard VMI office. Only after this form is received by our office can the VCU Health System staff member receive their replacement ID.
The replacement fee for VCU Health System employees with dual role cards is $25. We suggest you contact our office to verify your form has been processed before visiting us.
- If you found your Lost Card, but have already replaced it, you are required to surrender your old ID immediately to one of our offices.
- If you found your Lost Card, and have NOT already replaced it, you can Report Your VCUCard Found by logging into myVCUCard.com
- If you found a VCUCard that does not belong to you, please return it to: P.O. Box 843069, Richmond, Virginia 23284.