Off-Campus Merchant Information
Do customers often ask if you accept RamBucks? Do you service a lot of VCU customers? If so, you may want to consider joining our RamBucks program!
RamBucks is a pre-paid, stored-value account, that is accessible by a cardholder. It can only be used to purchase goods and services both on and off the Virginia Commonwealth University campuses at participating locations. With no transaction fees or minimum balances, it is the easiest way for VCU Rams to quickly pay for goods and services.
- Send us Social Media posts and we'll share your RamBucks coupons/promos or other specials with the VCU community.
- Participate in summer marketing opportunities for New Student Orientation (deadline: March 31st)
- Merchants are featured in our GET app, which customers use to find RamBucks locations within close proximity to their current location.
- Sign up for mobile ordering, which allows customers to view your menu and place orders from their phone.
Application of Interest
Not all merchants are a good fit for our RamBucks program. Merchants that are within close proximity to the VCU campus, and see heavy VCU foot-traffic are often more successful. If you believe your business will benefit from the RamBucks program or if you have something unique to offer, please click here to complete a form for review.
If your form is approved, your information will be forwarded to our Off-Campus Merchant team, Ugryd, at which time you will have the opportunity to review the Merchant Services Agreement. The agreement will outline all program costs and service expectations.
RamBucks can be used by anyone who wants to use it!
Using RamBucks makes it easier, quicker, and safer to make purchases both on and off-campus. Most people use it for printing in the libraries, but others use RamBucks for other purchases such as: food, books, groceries, prescriptions, vending and even Uber. All you need is your card!
RamBucks can be used at any of the accepting locations listed on our website.
- VCUCards (Student, Staff, Faculty, Contractor, etc.)
- VCUHS Cards
- RamBucks Cards
- Conference Services Cards