Virginia Commonwealth University and Wells Fargo have teamed up to offer students, faculty and staff optional added banking convenience. You can link your VCUCard to a Wells Fargo checking account to use it as your official VCU ID for campus privileges, and also for your day-to-day financial needs around campus. This free and awesome service makes the VCUCard the most convenient card both on and off campus!
Access To Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is accessible both on and off campus to get cash when you need it and to satisfy your banking needs. There are several ATMs on campus and branches close to campus. Wells Fargo branches and ATMs are conveniently located at the following places:
Local Branches (with ATM)
- Second & Grace Financial Center - 122 East Grace Street
- Carytown Financial Center - 3201 Cary Street
- James Center Financial Center - 1021 East Cary Street
- Thompson & Broad Financial Center - 3501 West Broad Street
ATMs On VCU's Campuses
- Student Commons (Monroe Park Campus, 2 locations), 907 Floyd Avenue
- Gateway Building (MCV Campus), 12th and East Marshall Street
- MCV Campus Bookstore, 10th and Leigh Street
- Monroe Park Campus Bookstore, 1111 W. Broad Street
- Siegel Center, 1200 W. Broad Street
Virginia Commonwealth University and Wells Fargo Campus Card Agreement for the award year period of July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017:
- Total number of accounts: 11,407
- Total Accounts Mean and Median costs:
- Total Consideration Received by Institution: $97,636
Operational Support: $77,636
The Department of Education’s (ED) Cash Management regulations 34 CFR 668.164(d)(4)(i)(B)(2) (issued October 2015), require institutions participating in T2 (Campus Card) arrangements to list and identify the major features and commonly assessed fees as well as a URL for the terms and conditions of each financial account offered under the arrangement.
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.