Your Campus Life
The VCUCard is the official identification card for the Virginia Commonwealth University and Health System. While on the Monroe Park or MCV Campuses, all students, faculty, and staff are required to carry their VCUCard.
In addition to being your official identification, your VCUCard:
- Permits printing and copying at on-campus Pay4Print locations
- Permits students free access to athletic events and other activities
- Grants access to residence halls, labs, offices, and other campus facilities
- Can be used to pay for RamsLaundry in residence halls
- Can be used for vending, dining, and many off-campus purchases
- Permits access to dining facilities for meal plan participants
- Can be used to purchase books and school supplies from campus bookstores
- Can be used to pay for Student Health services or prescriptions
- Permits cardholders access to all recreational facilities and programs
- Allows cardholders to check-out books from VCU Libraries
- Grants access to the VCU RamRide shuttle services between campuses
- Permits parking access to most VCU Parking decks
Use of the VCUCard by the cardholder signifies agreement with all Terms & Conditions, provided by the VCUCard Office, and with the VCU Health System Human Resources Identification Card Policy, provided by the health system Human Resources Office.
Please click here for information about the New 2017 VCUCard.
Please click here for information about Lost Cards.
Please click here for information about Name Changes.
Please click here to review the Guide for Gender and Name of Use Notification.
Managing Your Account
MyVCUCard.com can provide you with valuable information about your account balances, spending history, and even enables you to report your VCUCard lost or stolen 24-hours a day. You can make a RamBucks deposit, set your quick-deposit or notification preferences, find places to use your RamBucks, and so much more!