Meeting Your Financial Needs
Ensure all your needs are met when you swipe your VCUCard both on and off-campus. Use any combination of the following financial options available through your ID...it's safer than carrying cash!
Your RamBucks account is accessible through your VCUCard, and managed by the VCUCard Office.
- Use your RamBucks on-campus to pay for dining, library services, parking, printing, retail, student activities, student health, and vending
- Use your RamBucks off-campus to purchase books, clothing, food, gas, groceries, prescriptions, school supplies, snacks and taxi services (visit our Facebook page for a full list of current off-campus RamBucks merchants)
- Your balance carries over from semester-to-semester, year-to-year and will be refunded upon graduation or separation from VCU
Your Dining Dollars and Meal Plan accounts are accessible through your VCUCard, but managed by VCU Dining Services
- Use Dining Dollars for on-campus dining and vending purchases
- Purchases are tax-exempt
- Dining Dollar balances do not carry over from semester-to-semester and require a new meal plan purchase for continued use
For assistance with your Dining Dollar & Meal Plans, please contact the Dining Services Office
Your Wells Fargo account is optonal and separate from your RamBucks account. When linked to a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking® or a Wells Fargo At Work® Checking account, your VCUCard will offer you convenient banking access to enjoy:
- Making purchases off-campus using your Personal Identification Number (PIN) wherever you see the Plus® or Interlink logo
- Free access to cash at Wells Fargo ATM’s na onwide, including on-campus
- Waived monthly service fee when linked to your VCUCard
- Direct deposits of your financial aid disbursements and/or paychecks
Housestaff employees are provided with an allotment of money from their Program Coordinator.
For assistance with your Housestaff account, please contact the Graduate Medical Education Office.