Make A RamBucks Deposit
Your account is active and funds are available to you as soon as you “load” funds onto your VCUCard. Make your deposit in one of three easy ways listed below and Get Your Swipe On ®. It's just that simple!
Purchased RamBucks cards can also be reloaded at a RamBucks Station or in one of our offices.
Please click here for information on depositing money into your Departmental Copy/Print card.
With a Credit Card
Make RamBucks deposits to your account 24-7 through myVCUCard.com from a computer or your smart phone. Set your deposit preferences to deposit money even faster from you mobile device!
There is a $25.00 minimum deposit required online.
More Online Benefits
- Check your RamBucks, P4P, Dining Dollars or Housestaff balances
- Report your VCUCard lost or stolen (report it found if you find it)
- Check your transaction history
- Invite guests to make deposits
- Access your RamsLaundry account
- Set up your deposit, notification, and laundry preferences
- Submit your VCUCard photo (approved groups only)
Make a RamBucks deposit at any of the RamBucks Stations around both campuses. Stations only accept valid $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, and $100 bills (sorry no coins).
View our Z Card Map to find RamBucks Stations near you.