With money in your RamBucks, School of Business or School of Pharmacy P4P account, you can print to any Pay4Print Station.
8 1/2 x 11 Paper
- $0.08 - Black & White, One-Sided
- $0.12 - Black & White. Two-Sided
- $0.50 - Color, One-Sided
11 x 17 Paper
- $0.20 - Black & White, One Sided
- $0.30 - Black & White, Two-Sided
- $1.00 - Color, One-Sided
School of Business (SOB)
If you are enrolled in School of Business courses, you will receive an allotment of money during your current semester. The allotment amounts are based on the following:
- Undergraduate, Full Time $18.80
- Undergraduate, Part Time $4.80
- Graduate, Full Time $23.50
- Graduate, Part Time $6.00
- Business Foundation students are not included in the allotment.
Once you have used these funds or at the end of the semester, whichever comes first, the account will be removed and cannot be replenished.
School of Pharmacy (SOP)
If you are enrolled in School of Pharmacy courses, you will receive an allotment of $5.00 during your current semester. Once you have used these funds or at the end of the semester, whichever comes first, the account will be removed and cannot be replenished.
The amount of funds, and selection of students who receive the funds, is determined by the School of Pharmacy.