After you've completed working on your document and are ready to print, stop and ask yourself:
- Do I need to print this on paper?
- Can I save it electronically?
- Can it be duplexed (two-sided)?
To continue using a Pay4Print Station on campus, use the below instructions.
Please Note: You can only print color jobs on a Color P4P Station. You must be connected to a VCU Wireless Network to use P4P.
- Compose your document then select PRINT from the file menu. Be sure to preview your document first!
- After selecting print, a pop-up window will appear.
- Enter your eID; Guests enter the 16 digit number on the front of your RamBucks Card.
- Enter a Job Name to identify your print job at the P4P Station.
- Click OK to send the print job to the P4P Station.
- Swipe your VCUCard or RamBucks card at the P4P Station (P4P Stations are typically located beside the printers).
- Select your Job Name from the list provided on the “releasing print jobs” screen.
- VERIFY the number of pages and charges (to be deducted from your VCUCard or RamBucks card) are correct.
- Click PRINT.
- Your print job will begin printing.
- Log out of the P4P Station to prevent others from accessing your printing funds.