Make A RamBucks Deposit
Your account is active and funds are available to you as soon as you “load” funds onto your VCUCard. Make your deposit in one of three easy ways listed below and Get Your Swipe On
Purchased RamBucks cards can also be reloaded at a RamBucks Station or in one of our offices.
Deposit Online @ myVCUCard.com
With a Credit Card
Make RamBucks deposits to your account 24-7 through myVCUCard.com from a computer or your smart phone. Set your deposit preferences to deposit money even faster from your mobile device!
There is a $25.00 minimum deposit required online.
More Online Benefits
- Check your RamBucks, P4P, Dining Dollars or Housestaff balances
- Report your VCUCard lost or stolen (report it found if you find it)
- Check your transaction history
- Invite guests to make deposits
- Access your RamsLaundry account
- Set up your deposit, notification, and laundry preferences
- Submit your VCUCard photo (approved groups only)
Deposit @ RamBucks Stations
Make a RamBucks deposit at any of the RamBucks Stations around both campuses. Stations only accept valid $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, and $100 bills
(sorry no coins).
View our Z-Card to find RamBucks Stations near you.
Deposit @ VCUCard Offices
With Cash or a Credit Card
You can make a RamBucks deposit by visiting one of our offices during normal business hours. We accept cash, and all major credit cards; sorry, we do not accept personal checks.