Meeting Your Financial Needs
You can make sure all your needs are met and get what you need FAST by swiping your VCUCard. Use any combination of the following financial options available through your ID...it's safer than carrying cash!
Your RamBucks account is accessible through your VCUCard, and managed by the VCUCard Office.
- Use your RamBucks on-campus to pay for dining, library services, parking, printing, retail, student activities, student health, and vending
- Use your RamBucks off-campus to purchase books, clothing, food, gas, groceries, prescriptions, school supplies, snacks and taxi services (visit our Facebook page for a full list of current off-campus RamBucks merchants)
- Your balance carries over from semester-to-semester, year-to-year and will be refunded upon graduation or separation from VCU
Dining Dollars & Meal Plans
Your Dining Dollars and Meal Plan accounts are accessible through your VCUCard, but managed by VCU Dining Services.
- Use Dining Dollars for on-campus dining and vending purchases
- Purchases are tax-exempt
- Dining Dollar balances do not carry over from semester-to-semester and require a new meal plan purchase for continued use
For assistance with your Dining Dollar & Meal Plans, please contact the Dining Services Office.
You can make your VCUCard even more valuable and convenient by making it your Banking Card also. Use it at ATMs to get cash and for making PIN-debit purchases using your Personal Identification Number.
It's simple: Open a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account for optional banking access and convenience. It's a special account designed for Rams like you!
Once you receive your VCUCard, activate the banking function by contacting us. Once you have activated your card, you can use your VCUCard for both your campus and banking needs.
Access To Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is accessible both on and off campus to get cash when you need it and to satisfy your banking needs. There are several ATMs on campus and branches close to campus. Wells Fargo branches and ATMs are conveniently located at the following places:
Local Branches (with ATM)
- Second & Grace Financial Center - 122 East Grace Street
- Carytown Financial Center - 3201 Cary Street
- James Center Financial Center - 1021 East Cary Street
- Thompson & Broad Financial Center - 3501 West Broad Street
ATMs On VCU's Campuses
- Student Commons (Monroe Park Campus, 2 locations), 907 Floyd Ave.
- Gateway Building (MCV Campus), 12th and East Marshall Street
- MCV Campus Bookstore, 10th and Leigh Street
- Monroe Park Campus Bookstore, 1111 W. Broad Street
- The Siegel Center, 1200 W. Broad Street
If your card is linked to a Wells Fargo Checking account and it has been lost or stolen, please contact BOTH Wells Fargo Bank at 1-800-869-3557 and the VCUCard Office immediately.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Wells Fargo toll free at 1-800-869-3557. Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.
Housestaff employees are provided with an allotment of money from their Program Coordinator.
For assistance with your Housestaff account, please contact the Graduate Medical Education Office.