Meeting Your Financial Needs
Ensure all your needs are met when you swipe your VCUCard both on and off-campus. Use any combination of the following financial options available through your ID...it's safer than carrying cash!
Your RamBucks account is accessible through your VCUCard, and managed by the VCUCard Office.
- Use your RamBucks on-campus to pay for dining, library services, parking, printing, retail, student activities, student health, and vending
- Use your RamBucks off-campus to purchase books, clothing, food, gas, groceries, prescriptions, school supplies, snacks and taxi services (visit our Facebook page for a full list of current off-campus RamBucks merchants)
- Your balance carries over from semester-to-semester, year-to-year and will be refunded upon graduation or separation from VCU
Dining Dollars & Meal Plans
Your Dining Dollars and Meal Plan accounts are accessible through your VCUCard, but managed by VCU Dining Services.
- Use Dining Dollars for on-campus dining and vending purchases
- Purchases are tax-exempt
- Dining Dollar balances do not carry over from semester-to-semester and require a new meal plan purchase for continued use
For assistance with your Dining Dollar & Meal Plans, please contact the Dining Services Office.
Your Wells Fargo account is optonal and separate from your RamBucks account. When linked to a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking® or a Wells Fargo At Work® Checking account, your VCUCard will offer you convenient banking access to enjoy:
- Making purchases off-campus using your Personal Identification Number (PIN) wherever you see the Plus® or Interlink logo
- Free access to cash at Wells Fargo ATM’s na onwide, including on-campus
- Waived monthly service fee when linked to your VCUCard
- Direct deposits of your nancial aid disbursements and/or paychecks
For assistance regarding Wells Fargo Checking accounts, please contact Wells Fargo at 1-800-869-3557 (1-800-TO-WELLS). Representatives are available in the VCUCard Office during New Student Orientation or students can visit wellsfargo.com/debit-card/campus-card/vcu for more information. Staff can also visit wellsfargo.com/checking/at-work for more information.
Wells Fargo may provide financial support to Virginia Commonwealth University for services associated with your VCUCard.
Housestaff employees are provided with an allotment of money from their Program Coordinator.
For assistance with your Housestaff account, please contact the Graduate Medical Education Office.