Your request for access cards requires prior approval from either Campus Card Services (Monroe Park Campus) or the Department of Safety and Security (MCV Campus).
Please email email@example.com with the number of cards you are requesting and provide the reason for you request with as much detail as possible.
Campus Card Services reserves the right to deny access card requests for any reason.
Copy & Printing
Departments can request a Department Copy/Print account to make copies or print purchases in the VCU Libraries. Departments can request funds via a Journal Voucher; once approved, funds will be uploaded to a RamBucks Card. These funds are separate from RamBucks funds and can only be used for copying and printing.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your deposit request.
If you would like to schedule an appointment for your orientation group, please email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Contact - the person who is responsible for this orientation
- Date - your desired carding date with an alternate for scheduling conflicts
- Time - the desired time your orientation group would like to arrive at our office
- List - include the full name and Banner or Health System ID number for every person in your orienation group
Allow us 24 hours to respond to your email and schedule your orientation group. Please note, carding requests are not accepted until confirmed by our staff.
Digital Image Class Composites are available for free from the VCU Reporting Center. These reports are only available to VCU faculty and selected Records and Registration staff. To access them:
- Login to myVCU Portal
- Select Banner Reporting Center from the Single Sign-on Links Portlet
- Select Faculty
- Select Class List with Photos
If you do not see that selection, you are not authorized. Because the composites are considered Student Records, all Faculty members have access to the composites and are encouraged to use the Reporting Center to print their own composites. Most staff members are not authorized to access the composites. Composites will help you learn the faces and names of the students in your class in a shorter time, and help you recognize the students in your lecture classes.
In addition to the free class composites, departments may request a digital VCUCard image file (Image Request) of staff or students, to use in web pages and directories. Because these services require VCUCard staff time to process, a nominal fee is charged:
- Processing Fee: $5.00
- Cost: $1.00 per image
- Parts Fee: $2.00 per CD
- Select Campus Card Services and Image Request
- Complete the provided form
- Click "Save" at the top of the form.
- In the attachments section, add your spreadsheet including full names, Banner ID/Employee Numbers, and (if available) dates of birth.
- Finally click "Save and close"
Once the form has been submitted, our office will be immediately notified of your request. Please allow us 3-5 business days to complete your request. You will receive notifications in your VCU email for any status updates or changes to your ticket.
It is against VCU and VCUCard policy to provide the 16-digit Magstripe Number printed on the front or the Prox Number printed on the back of a cardholders ID to anyone, including the cardholder.
You can request this information from the cardholder. If the cardholder has lost their ID, they must follow our Lost Card policy and instructions.
If you have a security issue, please report your problem with the VCU Police Department.