Service License Agreement
A Service License Agreement is for departments utilizing the Mobile Application long-term over a period of no more than 1 year. Service License Agreements for student organizations require a sponsoring department to assume full responsibility. Departments must have the following on file:
- A Job Estimate – this is used to outline known cost variables and is provided prior to any agreement authorization
- A signed Service License Agreement – this is typically automatically renewed each year, unless otherwise instructed from the Department Coordinator
- AdminWeb New User Form – a form is necessary for each user utilizing the monitor for confidentiality purposes
- A department may choose to rent devices from Campus Card Services or use their own devices
- Departments are required to purchase their own readers
- Lost Campus Card Services devices are charged to the host department at current value to replace the device
Training & Support
- Campus Card Services provides initial training on basic attendance use and setup to the Department Coordinator.
- Additional training can be scheduled for additional users within a department for a fee
- Staffing Support is an optional service provided to departments that do not have adequate staff to work an event
- Campus Card Services staff can provide technical support through the IT Support Center ticket system
- Testing at least 72 hours in advanced is strongly encouraged to avoid Emergency Request fees
Please first Make A Request by completing an Attendance Rental Information Form to help us evaluate your needs. A meeting will be scheduled with Campus Card Services to review requirements and cost information. If you decide to utilize the VCU Attendance Monitor for your attendance needs, all known cost variables are outlined in a Job Estimate, which is provided prior to signing an agreement. The estimate is based on an evaluation of the size of the request and necessary programming requirements.