Make A Request
A Department Coordinator and Rental or Service License Agreement must be established between Campus Card Services and the host department before utilizing the VCU Attendance Monitor for long or short-term use. Please be sure to review all relevant information and requirements pertaining to the VCU Attendance Montior before submitting a request to utilize this application:
- General Information
- Rental Agreement Information
- Service License Agreement Information
- Technical Information
Host departments will designate one (1) staff member as a liaison who will coordinate all correspondence between the department and Campus Card Services.
Duties can include, but not limited to:
- Adds and removes user access from the system
- Ensures user forms are signed and returned
- Provides adequate training to their department
- Provides or share attendance documentation with staff
- Makes arrangements for Campus Card Services to provide training or staff support
- Reports technical issues through the IT Support Center
- Ensures correct billing information is up to date and payment approvals are processed
- Reviews Service License or Rental Agreement to renew or update department information
The Department Coordinator is required to remain committed to the above responsibilities. The host department reserves the right to change the designated coordinator at anytime, however, a new agreement is required to be on file each time a new coordinator is selected.
Please complete a Attendance Rental Information Form so that we can evaluate your needs and provide you with a cost estimate.
Service License Request
Before scheduling an appointment with Campus Card Services to discuss your departments needs, please complete an Attendance SLA Information Form so that we can evaluate your needs. Pleae allow a representative 24-48 hours to respond.