RamBucks is a prepaid-stored-value account that's part of your VCUCard. It is the convenient, cashless way to pay for purchases on and off campus. The campus area's most popular businesses accept RamBucks. RamBucks has you covered, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. And RamBucks actually makes your dollar worth more, with discounts available to you only when you use your VCUCard. You've got RamBucks, You've got the Way to Pay!
- Cabell (1st floor copier and printing area)
- Cabell (2nd floor Learning Commons)
- Student Commons (beside interior Wells Fargo ATM at the Main/Linden St entrance)
- Brandt Hall
- Johnson Hall
- Gladding Residence Center
- Tompkins-McCaw Library
- Main Hospital (cafeteria entrance)
- Hunton Hall
- Cabiniss Hall
Get a Refund
The University will refund the remaining balance on your RamBucks account upon one of the following conditions:
- Your graduation or separation from VCU or the VCU Health System (no processing fee)
- Your completion of a refund request, which can be obtained from any VCUCard office during regular business hours ($5.00 processing fee)
Your refund will be sent to you in the form of a check from the University. Please allow 4-6 weeks for processing.